Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day One: She's so deliciously low. So horribly dirty.
















Hurricane Fiona:

























I really have to credit Nate Berkus for this idea - I watched him on Monday and took a clutter quiz and now I feel like I'm about six degrees of separation from becoming one of those hoarders on tv. So, up first, the house! And, in particular for today, the family room.










These pictures come straight from my family room - please note the level of clutter and the sheer amount of crap we own. The Boppy chair, the tricycle, the kid-sized furniture, the toys...it looks like the remainder section of Toys 'R Us after the Christmas rush. We just have SO MUCH STUFF and the house isn't really very big (about 1200 sq. feet total...). Today, I'm starting simple with just tidying up, but that's not really "making over" the situation; it's just containing it. What this room really needs is a good purging and some heavy duty organization. This could take awhile.




I've obviously included pictures of the floor, the toys, the fireplace, and the bookshelf.


















No comments:

Post a Comment