Friday, December 30, 2011

50/50 Challenge


so...i love reading. i do. more than i love candy corn, democratic ideals, and the color cerulean. it's up there with diet coke, swedish fish, and sleeping children in my book. and movies, they're not half bad either.

a friend of mine introduced me to the 50/50 challenge (you can read rules here: http://www.fiftyfifty.me/) and i'm totally in. i've desperately wanted to improve my movie viewing in the new year (it's tough with young kids, but there's a whole body of work featuring ryan gosling's body and it ain't gonna watch itself, you dig?). this seemed to be the best way to hold myself accountable and to get myself to do something for me consistently each week.



3 comments:

  1. Cerulean is really underrated, right? Thanks for signing up for 50/50! Excited to get it started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cerulean is totally underrated! It's the cat's pajamas of the green-blues! I'm excited to get this going - trying to decide what will be my first effort for the new year! Thanks for coming up with the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please let me know the days and times you plan on screening the various pieces of ryan gosling's "body" of work. i so want in on that.

    ReplyDelete